5 - Indicative list of the prices
If you want to contact our agency, do not hesitate calling the following telephone number or send an e-mail:
+00 34 646 686 544
or fill this form and within 24 hours one of our agents will contact you:
The amount of the payments when you make a purchase of real estate:
- Tax I.V.A. to buy a property - 10% of the value specified in the bill.
- Notary fees to sign the deed of sale and preparation of the documents for the deed - about 1% of the decree on the bill.
- Entry in the register of real estate from 400 EUR to 800 EUR, depending on the value of the property specified in the bill.
- Payments to the bank to buy a property with a loan of up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
- Assessment in order to get a loan from 200 EUR to 500 EUR.
Obtaining NIE - from 200 EUR to 400 EUR, depending on the province of Spain.
- Annual property tax, which depends on the initial value of the property, its size and location. For an apartment with 2-3 bedrooms that costs about € 200,000 annual tax of 300-350 euros. For a house of 120 square meters on a plot of 600 square meters, the annual tax rate is from 400-500 euros.
- Payment of community services (Garbage collection, street lighting, elevator in the house, the area around the house if it is a park and a swimming pool, etc) - from 40 to 100 euros per month.
Visiting our homepage, you will find all the information about our services: